Selection Of Coffee Vending Machine
Our coffee vending machine is the countertop type that dispenses coffee. It has no coin acceptor. The vending machine utilizes 3 in 1 instant coffee powder mixed with hot water.
These machines are typically sought after by the employer, whereby the company furnishes the beverage to employees free of charge. It is also widely used by F&B operators for self-service coffee dispensing at outlets.
You can choose up to three different hot beverages mix depending on machine model. Lately, green tea latte instant mix has become a very popular trend. Please visit our beverage mix page to check out what are the selections available.
No Coin Acceptor
Our coffee vending machines are NOT fitted with a payment receiver to accept bills, credit cards or coins.
Coffee Vending Machine For Rentals
We provide the coffee machine rental scheme for our customers in Klang Valley, Malaysia. It is available for short-term rents such as the wedding, exhibition or temporary placement for ad hoc projects.
Just a side note, we also have a bean to cup coffee machine model that dispense fresh-brew coffee. It grinds the coffee using build-in coffee grinders, steam milk and extracts espresso at a touch of a button.
The Benefits Of Having A Coffee Vending Machine:
- Self Service - Simple to operate by beginners, therefore, is often utilized in a self-service setting F&B outlets.
- Many choices of drink - Vending equipment can provide many coffee alternatives, mainly include hot chocolate, cappuccino, tea latte, mocha, soybeans green tea latte and so on.
- Portable - Piping is optional - the Vending machine can be functional by using a pump system. It is very portable and convenient should you like to move the device to another venue.
- Robust - Vending machines can operate throughout the day. You just need to refill the instant beverage powder.
- Quick - Vending can dispense an 8oz in a 20-second mark. Hence you can disperse a long line reasonably fast.